Runboard.com
You're welcome.


Forum hosted by Runboard | TDTSC Home        Please register for a free account (Learn about it) | Login to TDTSC (lost password?)


 
Aloptia432 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Tauric Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 12-2008
Posts: 119
Reply | Quote
favourite crew member


Who is your favourite member of Titanic’s crew?

I find the fist and second officers story most interesting.
Apr/10/2009, 6:04 pm Link to this post Send Email to Aloptia432   Send PM to Aloptia432
 
MurdochsAid Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Cedric Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 06-2003
Posts: 1779
Reply | Quote
Re: favourite crew member


With out a shadow of a doubt, William McMaster Murdoch, is my favorite and MOST loved crew member, isn't he, Tom!? emoticon

---
Jesus is coming back real soon! - Go tell someone!!!
Apr/17/2009, 11:14 pm Link to this post Send Email to MurdochsAid   Send PM to MurdochsAid
 
Tasha x Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

New Crew Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 08-2009
Posts: 14
Reply | Quote
Re: favourite crew member


It's got to be officer James paul Moody. What appels to me that he was only 24 years old and the only junior officer not to survive the disaster,and he gave up his life boat for another officer.
Aug/11/2009, 7:17 am Link to this post Send Email to Tasha x   Send PM to Tasha x
 
MurdochsAid Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Cedric Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 06-2003
Posts: 1779
Reply | Quote
Re: favourite crew member


quote:

Tasha x wrote:

It's got to be officer James paul Moody. What appels to me that he was only 24 years old and the only junior officer not to survive the disaster,and he gave up his life boat for another officer.



And my Will gave up his life by his suicide, just to buy more time for the passengers to get into that one remaining collapseable C/D (?) lifeboat.

MA


---
Jesus is coming back real soon! - Go tell someone!!!
Aug/16/2009, 2:40 pm Link to this post Send Email to MurdochsAid   Send PM to MurdochsAid
 
Tasha x Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

New Crew Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 08-2009
Posts: 14
Reply | Quote
Re: favourite crew member


quote:

MurdochsAid wrote:

quote:

Tasha x wrote:

It's got to be officer James paul Moody. What appels to me that he was only 24 years old and the only junior officer not to survive the disaster,and he gave up his life boat for another officer.



And my Will gave up his life by his suicide, just to buy more time for the passengers to get into that one remaining collapseable C/D (?) lifeboat.



Of cause! Murdoch was a great man himself!.I was more referring to that Murdoch had no chance of surviving at all (high ranking officers are not promitted to leave the ship)where has Moody (junior officer) was offeredd to Man a life boat and take it away from the Titanic but he diclined to stay and help and gave his seat to Lightoller that actually survive the sinking.
That's why James is my favorite,but murdoch is another officer I think about often more than others.
Best.

Edited to close quote tag :-)


edited by Thomas Dyer, Aug/18/2009, 2:39 pm
Aug/17/2009, 8:25 am Link to this post Send Email to Tasha x   Send PM to Tasha x
 
MurdochsAid Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Cedric Member
Global TDTSC User

Registered: 06-2003
Posts: 1779
Reply | Quote
Re: favourite crew member


quote:

Tasha x wrote:

quote:

MurdochsAid wrote:

quote:

Tasha x wrote:

It's got to be officer James paul Moody. What appels to me that he was only 24 years old and the only junior officer not to survive the disaster,and he gave up his life boat for another officer.



And my Will gave up his life by his suicide, just to buy more time for the passengers to get into that one remaining collapseable C/D (?) lifeboat.



Of cause! Murdoch was a great man himself!.I was more referring to that Murdoch had no chance of surviving at all (high ranking officers are not promitted to leave the ship)where has Moody (junior officer) was offeredd to Man a life boat and take it away from the Titanic but he diclined to stay and help and gave his seat to Lightoller that actually survive the sinking.
That's why James is my favorite,but murdoch is another officer I think about often more than others.
Best.

Edited to close quote tag :-)




To that, I agree exactly, Tasha. emoticon

MA

---
Jesus is coming back real soon! - Go tell someone!!!
Aug/22/2009, 1:07 pm Link to this post Send Email to MurdochsAid   Send PM to MurdochsAid
 


Add a reply to this TDTSC topic.





You are not logged in (Login to TDTSC)


Copyright © 2003-2017 TDTSC Maritime Network